Exotic, yet accessible, The Riverview Retreat Resort in Jim Corbett is situated on the banks of the Kosi River, surrounded by the pristine beauty of nature. Spread across 8 acres of land, the Resort comprises of 90 opulently designed rooms categorized as Deluxe Rooms, Superior Rooms, Duplex Rooms, Suites, and Premium Rooms. Each of the rooms is adorned with a private garden and is decorated with sloped tiled roofs, stone floors, throw rugs, and wooden furniture. It also offers up the amazing option to host a Destination Wedding, Conference, Seminars, and other special events. Outside the resort, there is a whole range of sports and adventure activities to join from angling to Jeep Safari in Jim Corbett National Park.
Package: Per Room for 2 Nights & 3 Days
- Superior Room: INR 47,500/-
- Superior Cottage: INR 57,000/-
- Family Room: INR 61,500/-
- Premium Room: INR 70,000/-
Extra Adult / Child Policy:
- Child Below 05 Yrs. will be Complimentary
- Extra Child (5 – 12 Yrs.): INR 7,500/-
- Extra Adult (Above 12 Yrs.): INR 11,000/-
**Note: Taxes are applicable as per the Govt. rules.
- Welcome Drinks on Arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
- Lavish Buffet Breakfast & Dinner at “Gurney House "multi-cuisine restaurant"
- Hi-Tea & Bonfire in the evening
- Complimentary RO water in the room replenished daily & Turn Down Service
- Tea/Coffee maker in the room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi/Internet, Swimming pool
- Indoor Games: Carom, Ludo, Chess, Playing Cards, TT
- Outdoor Games: Badminton, Volley Ball, Kite Flying
- Cultural Program every alternate evening
- Slide show/Wildlife movie every alternate evening
- Fun Games for family (Adults and Kids): Sack Race, Banana Race, Lemon Spoon Race, Tug of War, and Brick Walk, One Minute Games, Numbering Games, etc.
- LIVE Songs, Housie, Nature Walk, Fun Games, Musical Chairs, Dance Competition for Kids, Talent Hunt, Drawing Competition, Craft Making, and Tambola on alternate days
- New Year’s Celebration (Evening Snacks, IMFL, DJ)
- Amenity Jar and Goody Hamper on Arrival & Souvenir on Departure