Providing comfort and luxury in the lap of nature, Baikunth Resort in Kasauli is the perfect Weekend destination for travelers seeking peace. Being one of the calmest and cleanest hill stations, it attracts a lot of tourists round the year. As your eyes rest on the blue skies and magnificent sunsets, the cool, pine-scented air revives you as you admire the breathtaking hills and the green valley. With an inventory of 35 well-appointed Rooms and cottages, the room has a mini bar, electric kettle, satellite television, telephone, and its own private balcony or courtyard with a spectacular view of the valley or Kasauli hills for an enjoyable stay. Also, the resort has extensive conference facilities for the Corporate groups ensuring premium services and hospitality.
Package: Per Room for 2 Nights & 3 Days
- Deluxe Valley View Room with Balcony: INR 35,500/-
- Superior Valley View Cottage with Balcony: INR 38,000/-
- Premium Valley View Cottage with Balcony: INR 40,500/-
Extra Adult/Child Policy:
- Child Below 07 Yrs. will be Complimentary
- Extra Child (07 – 12 Yrs.): INR 12,000/- Per Child
- Extra Adult (Above 12 Yrs.) INR 16,500/- Per Child
**Note: Taxes are applicable as per the Govt. rules.
- Welcome Drinks (Non- Alcoholic) on Arrival
- Accommodation in well-appointed Rooms/Cottages
- Buffet Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Evening Hi-Tea
- Live Bar Be' Que Snacks
- Electric Kettle Tea and coffee in the Room
- Special Amenities Tray with Cookies & Muffins
- Mineral Water in the Room (1 Bottle Per Person Per Day)
- Live Musical Band Evening with Bonfire on 30th December 2023
- New Year's Eve Party with a DJ and Fire Works on 31st December 2023
- Live Music with Bonfire on 1st January 2024
- The following Sports and leisure activities are available - Cricket, Basket Ball, Badminton, Table Tennis, Pool Table, Golf Putting Mat, Darts, Carom, Chess, and Cards Room.